- Unlawful use: You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Violent threats (direct or indirect): You may not make threats of violence or promote violence, including threatening or promoting terrorism.
- Harassment: You may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others.
- Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. We also do not allow neets whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories
- Private information: You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address, or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
- Impersonation: You may not impersonate others through the Neettech service in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Violation or Unauthorised, Illegal, Abusive or Criminal use of this website or Copyright Infringement in any form may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Self-harm: You may not publish anything related to suicide or self harm on Neettech.
- Malware/Phishing: You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another person’s browser or computer or to compromise a person’s privacy.
- Spam: You may not use the Neettech service for the purpose of spamming and neetting/publishing multiple same text, links or promotions.
- Graphic/Sexual/Violent Content: You may not publish any link or content related to pornographic or voilent or terrorist content or website.
Violation of any rule will result in legal action, deletion of published Neets, blocking of your IP Address from accessing our services.